Monday, July 21, 2014

Breaking News...

A while back I was checking out all of the blogs that I follow and I saw those magic words..."Design Team Call"

I was going down the list of requirements -check - check -check -check -check - che...ohhh...well this one is a gray area. Should I take the risk and apply anyway?

If you have been around my blog for a while you know that I am not afraid to take a risk. 

I am so happy that I did because I was selected to be on the Craftin' and Stampin' Design Team!! Now if you have not been to Jessica Wilson's blog you will be in store for a real treat. She is so enthusiastic and creative. She has an amazing  You Tube Channel - Amazing! She is a blast to watch.

So what exactly will I be doing is the question right? Well I am going to be focusing on cards. Each week I will be bringing you an adorable card of some sort using Close To My Heart products. You should also make sure you check out the other designers blogs to see more adorable projects.

Corene will be focusing on My Crush projects
Amber will be focusing on Scrapbook projects
Alicia will be focusing on Picture My Life projects
Jessi will be focusing on Cricut projects

I cannot wait to see what all these talented ladies come up with. We all start our term in August so be watching our blogs for a bunch of super cute stuff using products in the new idea book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment