Monday, September 29, 2014

Non Halloween Trio with Halloween Paper

I thought I would show you that you don't always have to use your CTMH kits the way that they were untended. For example Scaredy Cat is Halloween paper. I have been making some really fun cards with it but not everyone celebrates Halloween or maybe you just are not really into Halloween. So what can you do? How can you use this adorable paper anyway? Well our paper is double sided so you can use this adorable paper in all sorts of other projects. Here are a few that I came up with.

My little trio - I plan on using them for gift bags.


A baby card: I random stamped the little flower. I also stamped the little baby stamp 3 times once in black and twice in pear. Then I layered it. I also used the Zip Strip for my pattern paper on this card. I love the way it turned out.



A birthday card: I took our ruler and used the top of it to make a little stitch pattern then connected the dots. Looks like I drug out the sewing machine but nope just a black marker.



A just because card: I stamped that cute little camera 3 times and cut out the base and the lens. Then I colored in the Gold Gem to make it orange. I used my Copics but you can use your ShinHan Twin Touch marker for a better match to the CTMH cardstock.




I love little 3 x 3 cards they are quick and they are so fun to make. I hope you enjoyed this little set and came up with some ideas on different ways to use your paper.

Supplies*:
Cardstock - Colonial White (1388), Sunset (X5758), Black (1386), Slate (X5930), Pear (X5764)
Ink - Black (Z2105), Pear (Z2197), Cotton Candy (Z2193), Lagoon (Z2195), Sunset (Z2191)
Stamp Sets - Artiste Birthday (D1529), Sightseer (C1534), New Arrival (C1501), and retired set Bowl of Cherries
Pattern Paper - Scaredy Cat (X7185B)
Embellishments - Gold Bling Gems (Z2023), Grey Epoxy Bubbles (Z1935)  How to book - Originals Card Confidence Program (9042) Bandwidth , Short Accent , Fun Flap
Other - Ruler (Z1471)
*All supplies are from Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted.

You can find these Close to my Heart products at Jessica's CTMH store. Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams blogs throughout the week. You can find a link in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment