Monday, September 15, 2014

Spoooooooooky

Are you scared? Don't be it is a cute kind of Spooky!

I have been wanting to try a tone on tone card for a while now. I always see people do it and then either forget about it or don't think I can pull it off.  Now that I pulled it together and tried it I know I will be trying it again! I really like how it came out.

I took an overlay from the Artbooking cartridge and cut it down to fit on my 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" standard card base. I cut it at 5 3/4" originally I was thinking I might do a sqare card but decided against it. I made spooky 7 1/2" because at 5 3/4" it was a little smaller than I wanted it. Don't forget on the Artbooking cartridge everything is meant to go together that is why it is set so large. I could have also set the real dial size to 1 1/2".  Then I added the little tag flag in the corner and fancy...and boy do I mean fancy cut the spider out. Wala...this card came together in a snap.

Here is the inside.


I will leave you with a little closer up view of the front of the card. I hope you have a great day! Get out there and make some spooky cards of your own!


Supplies*:Cardstock - White Daisy (1385)
Pattern Paper - Scaredy Cat (X7185B)
Complements - Scaredy Cat (X7185C)
Cricut Cartridge - Artbooking (Z1686)
*All supplies are from Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted.
You can find these Close to my Heart products at Jessica's CTMH store. Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams blogs throughout the week. You can find a link in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment