Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gobble Gobble

Well my studio is still in progress but I have been cleaning out my paper stash and came across some fun Jillibean Soup Atomic Soup papers.

I am having a on line crop on my facebook page it is called CROPtoberfest and I would love it if you would play along everyday. You can find daily challenges and I will be doing at least one drawing for prizes more if I get a lot of players.

I submitted this one for October 4th which was use fall colors on a page or card. I also decided to play along with Mojo Monday #418

I have loved this little turkey from Papertrey Ink since I first saw it. I also ran across him while cleaning and was inspired to make a fun little Thanksgiving Card.


 


Supplies:
Cardstock: Cocoa - CTMH
Pattern Paper - Atomic Soup - Jillibean Soup
Ink - Cocoa - CTMH
Stamps - Gobble, Gobble - PTI
Other - Buttons SU, Gold Twine - DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment